As you weigh your options, no doubt you wonder whether your child will be prepared academically and emotionally for the future. You’ll want to know if the teachers are strong educators and caring individuals. How many kids are in each class? What type of experiences will your child have? Will he or she flourish? And does the school actually deliver what it claims to do?
At Riverstone International School, we make it easy to find answers to these questions. Here’s what makes our school unique:
- Our innovative approach to education is based on inquiry, personal attention in small classes, a variety of environments tailored for learning and growth, and opportunities to apply what is learned to new situations.
- Our international school community is comprised of both day and boarding students, with representation from over 45+ countries.
- Our team of stellar International Baccalaureate educators has refined and improved our curriculum since 2004 when we were authorized as Idaho’s first International Baccalaureate World School.
- Our students gain self-confidence and a love for the Gem State while exploring Idaho’s mountains, rivers, and deserts.
- Our students and staff are encouraged to stretch their wings and try new things.
- Our students make connections between subjects, with students in different grades, with the local and international community, and between people from diverse backgrounds and countries.
- Our students are known as individuals and provided with personal attention in classes with 20 students or fewer.
- Our authorizations and accreditations reflect our commitment to a world-class education: the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO), the Northwest Association of Independent Schools (NWAIS), the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), the State of Idaho, and AdvancED.
Please come and experience these things for yourself. I think you’ll find that Riverstone is, indeed, a special and unique place.
I look forward to helping you find answers to your questions so you can decide if Riverstone is the right place for your child and family.
Director of Enrollment & Marketing